Megazip Adventure Park ◦ coupons ◦ October 2017
Here you can find the latest Megazip Adventure Park sale
Have mega fun with MegaZip Adventure Park! Use this promo code at checkout to receive 35% discount on Conquerer Package and a free express pass. Buy tickets now
Book online your activity at MegaZip Adventure Park and receive 10% discount on any combo package you choose. Offer is available online only!
Visit the Special Offers section at MegaZip Adventure Park to find great discounts on many activities at the park. Click below to get to the discount page.
- expired:: 2017-10-02
- expired:: 2017-08-13
- expired:: 2017-08-31
- expired:: 2017-08-01
- expired:: 2017-07-31
Students can purchase admission tickets for just $15. Just flash your student card. Valid only on weekdays.…
Already used by 239 people
Choose your Sentosa day FUN Pass and save even 68%. Get your tickets now! T&Cs apply.
Already used by 116 people
Megazip Adventure Park promo code reviews by Picodi users:
Get over a fear of heights with the Megazip Adventure Park
Megazip Adventure Park, located on Sentosa Island in Singapore is the most popular destination for the enthusiasts of safe, unique and challenging experiences. The idea behind it is to have fun while respecting and nurturing the green element of Imbiah Hilltops.
The most innovative zip technology and fantastic high ropes designs are there for you to have the flight of your life. Megazip Adventure Park is the winner of 2014 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence. The park has been designed in such a way that it is going to be great fun and challenge for everyone. And everyone can make use of Picodi’s Megazip Adventure Park coupons to pay less for the coolest attractions in Singapore.
Megazip Adventure Park attractions
You have plenty to do in the Megazip Adventure Park. Among the attractions awaiting for you, there are:
- The flight of your life – combining adrenaline, speed, and fun, this attraction is 3 wire zip line built to test friendships as you race your buddies in an exhilarating race from the jungle canopy of Imbiah Hill to the white sands of Fox Finish Point. Leave your fear behind at 75 meters high, 450 meters long wire zip line speeding up to 60 KMPH.
- Thrills without spills – high ropes adventure course for everyone who wants to test his fitness level. 5 to 15 m high Eucalyptus trees create a formidable course in the jungle hilltops of Sentosa. Enjoy breathtaking views, endless thrills with a well-trained staff that is always there for you to ensure safe, efficient and highly addictive experience.
- A leap of faith – take pleasure in the 15-meter freefall parachute drop from Parajump leap point where the views are magnificent. Feel the Ocean, jungle, palms swaying in the breeze.
- Conquer it – test yourself on the 16-meter climbing wall. Try three different routes to the top. Once you conquer it, lean back, relax and abseil back down the North Face.
- Getting high of fun – free bounce sessions for everyone between 10kg and 90kg. Explore Resorts World Sentosa, near Crane Dance and Universal Studio’s globe.
If you are dying for an adrenaline-filled day but have second thoughts about what to wear and when to go read the following section and dispel your doubts.
- What if I have no idea what to wear?
It’s recommended to put on some sportswear. To minimize any discomfort from the harness, it will be enough to cover your shoulders, waist, and thighs. Attractions such as ClimbMax, ParaJump and NorthFace require shoes with covered toes. Nonetheless, at MegaZip you can have the flight of your life with anything – or nothing – on your feet. Don’t worry if you don’t have a proper outfit as the park staff will provide you with Crocs or shorts.
- What if the weather is poor?
Only if the weather poses a safety risk, the park will cease to operate until conditions improve. Remember that the park’s safety equipment is the best available.
- What if I bring some belongings and camera with me?
Lockers are available for hire. Additionally, the staff will store your belongings on the site whilst you partake in the activities. If you are done with a MegaZip attraction, they will bring your belongings down to the beach. No need for bringing your own gadgets as a photo taking service is available for you so that you can still take a fantastic action-shot souvenir of your experience.
Now that you know everything that you should know before going to the Megazip Adventure Park, don’t hesitate to plan your visit. Take part in team building activities with your family, friends or colleagues. It’s always a good option for family fun, birthday parties, corporate training and team development!
Save with Megazip Adventure Park coupons
Search for Megazip Adventure Park coupons and pay less for an adventure of your life. Visit picodi.com/sg/megazip-adventure-park filled with coupon codes and deals. (Bookmark the section to be up-to-date with the latest offer). Choose your preferred coupon. Click on the red banner “Reveal the code” and copy it. Then go to the Megazip Adventure Park website and decide on your adventure. Add it to cart and go to checkout. Apply the promotion code at checkout. Savings made easy!
Before heading for the Megazip Adventure Park, have a foretaste of the experience:
MegaZip Adventure Park is Singapore's first adventure park, having one of the longest zip wires in Asia. MegaZip is the perfect destination for fun and adventure as it will provide entertainment for everyone wanting to get the thrill of rope zipping, parachute free falling, climbing walls or beach bungee trampolines and many more attractions found at the peak of Imbiah Hill on Sentosa.