Earn Up to 5% Back With Chase Unlimited Card
Earn even 5% cashback on select categories. Get a card that suits your needs best.
Boxing Day Chase Extravaganza
Visit Chase from time to time to get the gist of Boxing Day sale deals. Go crazy this December!
Open Chase's Most Popular Savings Account
Click and join Chase now!
Home Loans with Chase
Chase Credit Cards
Apply for a card that suits your needs best!
Install The Mobile App
Experience mobile banking better than ever before! Simple, quick, accessible - that's the free Chase mobile app!
Chase Loyalty Program
As a leading player on the US financial market, Chase partners only with the best to give you the finest rewards. Shop, travel and experience more with Chase Ultimate Rewards program.
More about Chase:
General information about Chase
Chase is a financial institution which came to the market in 1799. It was established by John Thompson, who founded the Bank of the Manhattan Company, which later gained prominence as Chase Manhattan Bank.
The name “Chase” comes from Salmon P. Chase, who was the United States Secretary of the Treasury during the time and played an important role in the bank’s early history. Chase is currently one of the largest banks in the United States.
What can be bought in Chase?
Chase offers a wide range of banking and financial services, such as personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, and investment management.
Chase coupon – how to get it?
- Explore coupon codes by typing “Chase coupon codes” in Google.
- Visit Picodi.com - a reliable and trusted website with promo codes and cashback.
- Download Picodi extension - it checks available promo codes and automatically applies the best one to your order.
Chase coupon – how to use it?
A short guide on how to use Chase promo code:
- Head over to Picodi.com and find "Chase".
- Select a coupon code and click “Reveal the Code”.
- Do your shopping on the Chase as usual.
- At the checkout find the “Have a coupon code?” box.
- Enter your Chase coupon code and click “Apply”.
- The promotion will be automatically applied to your order.
ⓘ Our tip: You don’t have to look for promo codes, install the Picodi extension. It will check all Chase coupons and automatically apply the most fitting one to your order. Download it here.
What should I do if Chase coupon doesn't work?
If a Chase promo code doesn't work, try these tips:
- Make sure you have entered the code correctly.
- Check the validity period. Promo codes usually have an expiration date or are only valid for a specific duration.
- Read the terms. Promo codes might apply only to specific items or under specific conditions.
If none of the abovementioned cases apply to you, try contacting Chase support.
What Chase coupon exist?
There is one type of Chase coupon code:
- coupons up $300 bonus on creating an account;
Does Chase give a discount on the first purchase?
Chase gives bonuses of up to $300 for opening a new account.
What other offers are available in Chase?
Chase offers a wide range of financial products and services such as:
- Personal Banking - personal banking services, such as checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and personal loans.
- Credit Cards - a diverse selection of credit cards with different rewards programs, such as travel rewards, cash back, and points for purchases; co-branded credit cards with partner organizations.
- Mortgage - for purchasing a home or refinancing an existing mortgage.
- Business Banking - banking services for small businesses and commercial clients.
- Investments and Retirement Planning - retirement planning tools, brokerage accounts, and mutual funds.
- Auto Loans.
Does Chase have a loyalty program?
Chase offers a loyalty program called “Chase Ultimate Rewards”. You can earn bonus points, get cashback, and even more. Find the details here.
Is shopping at Chase safe?
Chase is a respectable financial institution that takes security and customer protection seriously. The institution employs various measures to guarantee the safety of its customers' transactions and personal data. The measures include secure login processes, encryption technology, and fraud monitoring.
Chase has an average rating of 1.3 ★ on Trustpilot. Out of 1,480 reviews, 91% are negative. Most of the customers complain about issues with a business account and prolonged hold times when trying to deposit a check.