- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Terms of Service contain the operating rules and conditions for participation in the Cashback Program (hereinafter as the "Program"/"Cashback Program"), offered by Picodi.com S.A., with its registered office in Kraków (31-701), 12 Przemysłowa Street, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS: 0000551741, amount of the share capital: PLN 157,089.00 (paid in full), NIP: 6762464586, REGON: 122849330; e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter as the "Company").
With regards to all matters not covered by these Terms of Service, Picodi’s General Terms and Conditions apply accordingly.
- The Program is intended for non-business use by individuals only (hereinafter as the “Participant/Participants”). Participation in the Program is voluntary.
- The Program enables the Participants to earn a certain number of the Cashback Points for ordering a product or service from the Partner specified in the Cashback Promotion (hereinafter referred to as the "Purchase"). The Cashback Points can then be redeemed for cash according to these Terms of Service.
- Where indicated on the Website, the Company may also award Cashback Points for Participants" activities other than the Purchase. In such case, the conditions for acquiring the Points will be indicated directly on the Website and, to the extent not indicated on the Site, these Terms of Service and rules set out for the acquisition of the Points for Purchases will apply to the acquisition of the Points for such (other than the Purchase) activities.
- The public nature of the Internet and the use of services provided by electronic means may involve the risk of unauthorized persons obtaining and modifying the Participants" data; therefore, the Participants should take appropriate technical measures to minimize the aforementioned risks, in particular the use of an anti-virus and software aimed at protecting the identity of persons using the Internet.
Terms of Service of Cashback Program/Terms of Service – this document;
Website/Site – the website available at the domain picodi.com, at which the Participants have access to the Cashback Program;
Picodi.com – the Company’s providing the Website, Application, Plugin and other software or infrastructure;
Participant – the Picodi.com subscriber who is allowed to take part in the Cashback Program under the Terms of Service;
Consumer – the Participant who is a consumer within the meaning of the relevant provisions of the commonly applicable law;
Cashback Points/Points – points received by the Participant within the framework of the Program. Points may also be marked by the Participant"s currency;
Company"s Partner/Partner – an entity or a person specified on the Website, being a business independent from the Company, the Purchase from which entitles the Participant to receive the Cashback Points;
Cashback Promotion/Promotion – a promotional content presented on Company’s website providing information about the option to receive Cashback Points through purchasing certain goods and/or services directly from a Partner indicated in such content;
Promotion Landing Page – the webpage to which the Participant is taken by clicking on the Promotion link;
Promotion Link – the hyperlink provided on the Promotion Landing Page of a Cashback Offer that directs you to the Partners website;
Referral Program/Referrals – a promotional campaign within Cashback whereby the Cashback Participant can receive extra Points for certain actions within the Program.
- GENERAL RULES FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM
- Participation in the Program is free of charge and is available to each Participant whose ICT system meets the following technical requirements:
- If you use the Program on the Site:
- commuter or mobile device with internet access,
- access to e-mail,
- software to read PDF files;
- If you use the Program in other products made available by the Company, such as an Application, Plugin or other type of software or infrastructure (where such products are made available):
- proper installation on a compatible device, system or similar, as indicated on the Website and where it is provided;
- internet access;
- access to e-mail;
- an active and correctly configured data transmission service made available by a telecommunications operator or launched wireless connection in a device, system or similar.
- The Participant must be a natural person who meets all of the following conditions:
- at least 18 years old with full legal capacity;
- status of Consumer;
- no legal or factual obstacles to their participation in the Program.
- The Participant in the Program cannot be an employee or a family member of an employee of the Company, as well as employees of entities being a party to a contract concluded with the Company, or employees of the Company’s subsidiaries, as well as persons related to the aforementioned individuals, which are deemed spouses, ascendants, descendants, siblings, relatives up to the second degree, persons in an adoption relationship or their spouses.
- To participate in the Program, the Participant must register the Account with the Company.
- The Participant can only have one (1) Account to which the Cashback Points will be credited. Unless otherwise stated in the Picodi for a particular country where the Organiser makes its products available, the Participant who has registered the Cashback Account using the Site or another Picodi product may log in to their Account on another Picodi product using the same login details.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the Participant joins the Program when the Participant successfully registers their Account with the Company.
- Each Participant is obliged to:
- not provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g., content that promotes violence, defames someone or violates their personal rights and other rights of third parties;
- use the Account in a manner which does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices;
- use the Account in a manner consistent with the applicable laws, provisions of the Terms of Service and general rules of using the Internet.
- Cash Back is earned on Participant’s net purchase amount, which excludes taxes, fees, shipping, gift-wrapping, discounts or credits, returns or cancellations, and extended warranties. Purchases of gift cards do not qualify for Cashback.
- HOW TO EARN CASHBACK POINT
- As part of the Cashback Program, the Participant earns Points for making a Purchase of goods or services indicated in the Cashback Promotion.
- Only the Purchase of products or services specified in an active Cashback Promotion will entitle the Participant to obtain Cashback Points. The duration of a specific Cashback Promotion is defined in the Promotion itself.
- Each Cashback Promotion will indicate the number of Cashback Points the Participant can receive for making a Purchase.
- In order to earn Cashback Points, the Participant must take the following steps:
- must login to the Account;
- choose an active Cashback Promotion;
- click on the Promotion Link right before making a Purchase via the Partner"s website;
- complete the purchaseduring the same shopping session that stared after clicking on the Promotion Link; and
- satisfy any and all other conditions specified on the Promotion Landing Page.
- When making the Purchase from the Partner, the Participant enters into an agreement directly with the Partner regarding the Purchase. The Company is not a party to such agreement; the Company is not a seller of the goods or an entity rendering the services ordered by the Participant.
- When making the Purchase, the Participant is obliged to comply with the Partner"s terms of service,rules and regulations and similar documents published on the Partner"s website.
- Use of the Program within a specific Purchase from a Partner may not be combined with discounts, promotions, loyalty programs or similar rewards offered by entities than the Company, including the Partner itself, unless otherwise stated.
- To allow the Cashback Points to be credited correctly, the Participant should also comply with the following technical conditions:
- make the Purchase exclusively via the link redirecting to the Promotion Landing Page;
- no programs or other mechanism that block or prevent the redirection of the Participant from the Cashback Promotion directly to the Partner"s website or make it impossible for the Company to track the redirection from the Promotion Link in the Promotion to the Partner"s website;
- Participant"s failure to meet the conditions referred to in Subsection 8, in particular the interruption of redirection by closing or refreshing the Partner"s website, navigating to other sites, using third-party software or infrastructure interrupting redirection or in other way, may result in an incorrect accumulation of Points or prevent it altogether, even if the Participant has fulfilled all the other conditions for obtaining such Points.
- Subject to the conditions for receiving Cashback Points as set out in the above provisions, the Participant will receive the Points if the following conditions are also met:
- Making the Purchase – means placing a correct order with the Partner for goods or services specified in the Cashback Promotion by going directly to the Partner"s website through the link redirecting to that website. Each time, the link redirecting from the Cashback Promotion to the Partner"s website is presented in the Promotion;
- Payment for the Purchase – means that a full payment for the product or service purchased by the Participant is credited to the Partner"s account along with delivery costs or other costs related to the Purchase and in accordance with the order made at the Partner’s website. If the Participant has chosen a payment method other than the direct wire transfer to the Partner"s account, particularly including payment on delivery, the moment of payment is considered the moment of receipt of information from the Partner that the Member has made a payment from the operator accepting or handling payment for the purchase of the Participant;
- Failure to exercise the Participant"s statutory or contractual right to withdraw from the agreement or other cases where the purchase of goods or services does not actually take place.
- The Points received by the Participant are recorded and visible as a balance after the Participant logs in to their Account.
- Cashback Points within the Program are awarded separately for each fulfilled Purchase.
- Purchases receive the following status during the different steps taken while the Purchase is made:
- "Pending" – a Purchase for which the Points have not yet been awarded because the Participant has not fulfilled all conditions for obtaining the Points referred to above or the Partner has not yet confirmed that the Participant has fulfilled all of the organizational conditions for obtaining the Points (Subsection 11);
- "Approved" – after the Company receives the Partner’s confirmation that the Participant has fulfilled all the organizational conditions concerning the Points" receipt referred to above and after the Company verifies the Participant"s fulfilment of the remaining conditions (Subsection 11). When the Purchase receives the status "Approved", the Points for this purchase are assigned to Participant’s balance and can be used by the Participant in accordance with the further provisions of the Terms of Service. The Company indicates that the Purchase may receive the "Approved" status no earlier than after the expiry of the statutory deadline for withdrawal from the Purchase agreement, and in case the Partner extends the statutory deadline for withdrawal from the agreement or introduces a contractual deadline for withdrawal from the agreement – no earlier than after the expiry of the latest of these deadlines and confirmation by the Partner that the Participant did not use the right of withdrawal in relation to the purchased goods or services;
- "Rejected" – a purchase with the "Pending" status, which has not been completed because of Participant’s failure to fulfil all the Program requirements.
- Only the Points from a Purchase with the status "Approved" are assigned to the Participant"s balance and can be redeemed for cash, in accordance with Section V of the Terms of Service
- Cashback Points are valid for a period of 2 years from the date on which they are credited to the Participant"s balance. Such Points can be redeemed for cash in accordance with the provisions of Section V of the Terms of Service only during their validity period. The Participant will be asked about redeeming any remaining Points, before the expiry date.
- Information on the expiry date of the Points for each Approved Purchase is visible in the Participant"s Account.
- Expired Points may not be redeemed for cash.
- The information about the Points redeemed by the Participant for cash is visible in the Participant"s balance with the "Paid" status.
- The Participant earns the number of Points indicated each time in the Cashback Promotion. Where the Promotion indicates the Points as a percentage of the value of the Purchase, unless otherwise expressly stated in the Promotion, the Points are earned on the value of the net price of the goods or services included in the Purchase only, without the price of delivery or additional costs. Unless otherwise stated, the Points are earned on the net price actually paid by the Participant for the goods or services. In the event that the Participant makes use of discount codes, promotional campaigns, programs, discounts, which are related to the Program, the price actually paid by the Participant will be taken as the basis for calculating a specified number of such Points. Unless otherwise indicated, if the Participant pays for the Purchase with gift cards, points acquired in loyalty or Partner programs, vouchers and similar mechanisms, the Purchase Points will not be awarded to the Participant. If the Participant only pays a portion of the purchase price of the goods or services using such mechanisms, the Points are awarded only for that portion of the net price of the goods or services, which was paid by the Participant, other than using such mechanisms, in accordance with the standard payment methods made available by the Partner.
- The Points are presented in the balance to two decimal places.
- REDEMPTION OF POINTS FOR CASH
- Participant may redeem Cashback Points earned within this Program for cash.
- The Participant may redeem the Points when the minimum threshold of Points is earned. The number of Points, which constitute the minimum threshold of Points earned, is indicated in the Account on Picodi.com.
- To redeem the Points for cash, the Participant must make an order using the form available after logging in to the Account. During the Redemption Process, the Participant will be asked to provide mandatory data marked as such. The latter includes a bank account number to which the Company transfers the funds. The Participant may also redeem Points for cash using PayPal or Venmo.
- In order to redeem Points for cash via PayPal or Venmo, the Participant must:
- have or create a PayPal or Venmo Account that is linked to a phone number or email address, where applicable that Picodi.com has on file for the Participant;
- navigate to the Cashback Points section on the Participant’s Account, click “Redeem Points”, and then click either “PayPal” or “Venmo”, as applicable; and
- perform any actions specified on the Website or in the Picodi.com App, as modified from time to time in the sole discretion of the Company.
- The Company disburses the funds specified by the Participant by transferring them to the bank account specified by the Participant or transferring them using an external payment intermediary service, such as, PayPal or Venmo, within a period of time not exceeding fourteen (14) calendar days.
- The Participant is entitled to redeem for cash only the whole amount of Points in his Account and withdraw it on the basis of the rest of the provisions specified in the Terms of Service. Partial redemption of Points cash in the Participant’s Account is not possible.
- Cashback Points may not be transferred by the Participant to other persons.
- For certain reasons, The Company may refuse to redeem the Points for cash and pay them out, as well as cancel the Points, which have already been credited to the Participant"s balance. The Company may refuse to redeem the Points for cash and pay them out, as well as, cancel the Points if there is a reasonable suspicion of (i) a breach by the Participant of their obligations within the Program; (ii) an attempt to commit an act prohibited by law within their use of the Program; (iii) an attempt to circumvent the mechanisms and rules of the Program; or (iv) misrepresentations made by the Participant in opening the Account.
- To avoid any confusion among Participants concerning the Terms of the Program,
changes presented to the Participant, after logging into the Account, will take place each time following the procedure applicable to changes to the Terms of Service, i.e., the Company will inform the Participants about such changes and the date of they will take effect, which will not be shorter than 14 days. If the Participant does not accept the change, they are obliged to inform the Company of their disapproval within 14 days from the date of the notice about such change. Notification of non-acceptance of the change will result in the termination of the Program Participation Agreement. In this case, the Participant is obliged to redeem their points for cash and to pay them out in accordance with Section V of the Terms of Service within 14 days from the date of the termination of the Agreement (non-acceptance of changes). If the Participant does not exchange the Points for cash and pay them within the time frame referred to in the previous sentence, the unused Points will be forfeited without the option to restore them.
- CANCELLATION OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM
- The Participant may cancel participation in the Program at any time with immediate effectby submitting a statement in writing to the address of the Company"s registered office or by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participant’s deletion of the Account with Picodi.com is equivalent to termination of the participation in the Program, as referred to in Subsection 1.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify Participant’s account, entire Promotion, or any part of it, or the payment of any Cashback amounts at any time, without obligation or notice to you, including, without limitation, if any fraud, technical failures, limit of available Points, gaming, human error or any factor impairs the integrity, availability or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by the Company in its sole discretion. Without limiting anything in these Terms of Service, the Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify, terminate or suspend the participation in any Promotion, or otherwise prevent future participation, of any individual it finds, or reasonably suspects, to be tampering with the operation of a Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Promotion Terms or any promotion, or in behaving in an unethical, dishonest, deceptive or disruptive manner.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Company’s failure to enforce any term of these Promotional Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Company shall not be liable to you for any suspension, modification or termination of a Cashback Offer, Approved Cashback Points, or the Cashback Program.
- The Participant who intends to terminate their participation in the Program first redeems the Points accrued for cash, whenever possible, under these Terms of Service. If the Participant terminates the agreement without redeeming the Points accrued for cash first, the unused Points will be forfeited without the option to restore them.
- In case the Agreement is terminated by the Company, pursuant to Subsection 3 above, the Participant is requested to redeem the Points accrued for cash and pay them within the period of notice referred to in Subsection 3. If the Participant fails to convert the Points into cash and pay them within the period of notice, the unused Points will be erased, as they will be forfeited without the option to restore them.
- In the event of termination by the Company to the Participant as described in Subsection 3 above, during the notice period the Participant"s Account and participation in the Program will remain suspended, meaning that the Participant will not receive new Points for purchases made since the date of termination.
- The Company may terminate the Program. The Participants will be notified of such a decision no later than 30 days in advance. During this term, the Participants can exchange the Points for cash and pay them out in accordance with the Terms of Service. After the end of the Program, the Points unused by the Participant will be erased, as they are lost without the option to restore them.
- The Participant may withdraw from the agreement to participate in the Program without giving any reason by submitting an appropriate statement within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the agreement (accession to the Program). To meet this deadline, it suffices to send the declaration before its expiry. The Participant may formulate the declaration on their own or use the specimen declaration of withdrawal, which is Appendix 1 to the Terms of Service.
- The 14-day period is counted from the date of concluding the agreement.
- Upon receipt of the Participant"s statement of withdrawal from the agreement, the Company will send the confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal to the Participant"s e-mail address.
- The Participant"s right to withdraw from the agreement is excluded in the case of service provision, if the Company has performed the service in full with the express consent of the consumer informed before the performance that after the performance, they will lose the right to withdraw from the agreement.
- REFERRAL PROGRAM
- As part of the Cashback Program, the Company may, at its own discretion, offer a Referral Program under which the Cashback Participant may acquire additional Points for certain activities under the Program. Such activities are based on recommending a purchase from Cashback Program Partners to other users. The Company may provide the Referral Program only in selected markets (countries), which will be announced each time such Referral Program is available on the Website. Within the framework of the Referral Program, the Company provides temporary actions with variable conditions, each time indicated on the Website. The detailed terms and conditions of an active Referral Program, including the duration of the campaign or number of Points that the Participant can receive, are stated each time on the Website. The general terms and conditions of the Referral Program mentioned in this section apply to each Referral Program, unless otherwise stated by the Company.
- Within the framework of the Referral Program, each Participant uses a link assigned to them (hereinafter referred to as: "Referral Link"), which is an individual link for a specific Participant, by which they are identified in the Referral Program.
- The Company places a Referral Link in each Participant"s Account.
- The Participant involvement in the Referral Program begins at the first download of the Referral Link by the Participant.
- The Participant may provide their Referral Link to any person of their choice. In the event that a person (hereinafter referred to as the "Referred Participant") to whom the Participant has provided the Referral Link, follows that person to the Cashback Promotion and makes a Purchase, the Participant will receive the Cashback Points in the process.
- If specifically indicated on the Website, for each action within the Referral Program, the Referee who makes a Purchase through Referral Link may also receive additional Points in the number indicated on the Website. In such cases, the Company indicates on the Website as follows:
- number of such Points as the Participant may receive in the Referral Program, including both as the number of such Points or as % of the specified value related to this Purchase or Points due for it to the Referral Participant;
- the limited time period during which the Participant may benefit from a specific action in the Referral Program;
- any additional conditions for participation in the Referral Program or temporary action under the Referral Program, including but not limited to:
- whether in the Referral Program the Participant can receive additional Points for a Purchase under a given Cashback Promotion of the same Referee only once or repeatedly (for each Purchase);
- whether the Referee can use the Referral Link as part of the Purchase in any Cashback Promotion or only selected ones.
- The Participant in the Referral Program (hereinafter as the “Referral Participant”) receives the Points for the correct use of the Referral Program right after the Points are credited for a specific Purchase with the Referral Link to the Referee (hereinafter as the “Referee”), in accordance with the rules of the Cashback Program.
- The Cashback Points received by the Participant as part of the Referral Program are subject to the same rules as the other Cashback Points referred to in these Terms of Service. The Points received by the Member as part of the Referral Program can only be used for Cashback, i.e., exchanged for cash and paid out, in accordance with the rules set out in the Terms of Service.
- The Participant in the Referral Program may cancel their participation in this Program at any time by ceasing to provide the Referral Link to others.
- For valid reasons, the Company may refuse to grant the Participant the Points for participation in the Referral Program or even exclude the Participant from participation in the Referral Program. Important reasons are deemed a justified suspicion of a breach by the Participant of common law, particularly including the suspicion of an attempt to commit an act prohibited by law with the use of the Program, or elements thereof, attempt to circumvent the Terms of Service.
- The Company may terminate the Referral Program or a specific temporary action within the framework of the Referral Program. The Participants will be notified of such a decision no later than 30 days in advance.
- In cases of the Participant"s exclusion from the Referral Program and termination of the Program, as referred to above, the Referral Link in the Participant"s Account ceases to be active and no Points will be awarded for its use by the Referee.
- The Participant may withdraw from the agreement to participate in the Referral Program without giving any reason by submitting an appropriate statement within 14 days from the date of its conclusion.
- As part of participation in the Referral Program each Participant provides the Reference Link to other people in a manner chosen by them, but with respect for the provisions of the commonly applicable law and good manners.
- In order for the Participant to receive the Points in the Referral Program, the Referee must join the Cashback Program and enter the Cashback Promotion directing them to a Purchase directly from the active Referral Link provided by the Participant and make the correct Purchase entitling them to the Cashback Points in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- The Referred Customer, to use the Referral Link, should read these Terms of Service and information presented directly on the Website.
- The Participant is obliged to participate in the Referral Program in accordance with the applicable laws, the provisions of these Terms of Service, as well as having all rights to the content used while participating in the Program.
- Information regarding the Program will be provided to the Participants via messages on the Website or sent via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Participant in the Account.
- The following is a non-exhaustive list of activities that are not permitted and that will disqualify Referral Participants and Referees from earning Cashback Points through the Referral Program: (i) self-referral; (ii) making purchases on behalf of another or under a Picodi.com account that is not yours; (iii) creating fake accounts, blogs, web pages, profiles, websites, links or messages; (iv) any bulk email distribution, submission or distribution to strangers, or any other promotion that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam"; (v) posting your referral link on any page that is not owned and controlled by you, including, but not limited to, any merchant, Facebook, or forum page; (vi) bidding on any keywords containing “Picodi” or common misspellings thereof, including, but not limited to, Picodi.com; (vii) placement of Company’s logo or mention of Company’s Intellectual Property or tradename in any ad text, extensions or banner ads; (viii) paid advertising for the purpose of generating traffic directly to your referral link; (ix) misleading or attempting to mislead anyone in connection with the Referral Program, including, but not limited to, misrepresenting your relationship with us or posing as Company’s representative in an official capacity; (x) accessing the Referral Program other than with a commercial browser (such as Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) or mobile applications developed and operated by us; and (xi) taking any action or making any content that is disparaging or defamatory to us. Multiple accounts created with the same name, address, email address or other identifying feature may be flagged as fraudulent referrals.
- COMPLAINTS AND OUT-OF-COURT DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Complaints regarding the Program should be submitted to the Company in writing at: Kraków (31-701), 12 Przemysłowa Street, by e-mail to: email@example.com or by using the contact form available on the Website.
- The complaint should include: full name, address of the entity submitting the complaint, telephone number and e-mail address, as well as accurate description and reason for the complaint.
- The Company will consider the complaint no later than within thirty (30) days from the date of its receipt.
- The Company will notify the complainant of the status of the complaint by e-mail to the address given in the complaint within the aforementioned period.
- The Participant may use the out-of-court complaint and redress procedures in accordance with the rules set out at www.uokik.gov.pl in the "Settlement of consumer disputes" tab. In particular, the Participant:
- is entitled to apply to institutions such as: European Consumer Centers, non-governmental consumer organizations and other consumer protection institutions to amicably end the dispute between the Participant and the Company;
- may also lodge a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Information on how to access these dispute resolution modes and procedures can usually be found on the websites of national consumer protection authorities.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
X. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Information regarding the Program will be provided to the Participants via messages at picodi.com or sent to the correspondence address via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Participant in the Account.
- Amendments to the Terms of Service will be announced on the Website providing summary of the amendments and their effective date. The effective date of such amendments will not be less than fourteen (14) days from the date of their publication. If the Participant does not accept the newly amended Terms of Service, they are obliged to inform the Company within fourteen (14) days from the date the amendments to the Terms of Service were announced. The notification to the Company of the non-acceptance of the new contents of the Terms of Service will result in termination of the Program participation agreement. The Participant will be obliged to redeem their Points for cash and to pay them out in accordance with Section V of the Terms of Service within fourteen (14) days from the date of the termination of the Agreement. If the Participant does not exchange the Points for cash and pay them within the time frame referred to in the previous sentence, the unused Points will be deleted – forfeited without option to restore them.
- Unless otherwise provided by mandatory provisions of law, the law applicable to the resolution of any disputes arising under these Terms of Service is the law of the United States.
- Unless mandatory provisions of law state otherwise, any disputes arising by and between the Company and Participant are to be resolved by the competent courts in the United States.
|Picodi.com S.A.12 Przemysłowa Street31-701 Krakowe-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org||, on|
|Full name of consumer(s) :|
|Address of consumer(s)|
(to be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the agreement)I hereby withdraw from the participation agreement in the Cashback Program performed by Picodi S.A. based in Krakow.
Date of agreement: