Terms starting with capital letters shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Regulations of the Website.
Personal data collected by the Controller of the Website are processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (the Official Journal of the European Union L 119, page 1), hereinafter: GDPR, as well as other applicable legal acts.
The Controller of the Website makes all the necessary efforts to protect privacy and information concerning the Users entrusted to him. The Controller selects and uses with due diligence appropriate technical measures, including programming and organizational measures to protect the processing of personal data, in particular secures data against access by unauthorized entities, disclosure, loss and damage, unauthorized modification and processing with the violation of binding legal provisions.
Services available on the website are not intended for users under the age of 18. The Controller of personal data does not provide for intentional collection of data of children under the age of 18.
Notice to California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights:
If you are a California resident, California law permits you to request certain information regarding the disclosure of your information to outside parties for direct marketing purposes. In particular, you have the right to receive: a) information identifying any outside parties to whom we may have shared, within the past year, your information for direct marketing purposes; and b) a description of the categories of personal information shared.
To obtain this information, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Controller of personal data
The Controller of your personal data is:
Picodi.com Spółka Akcyjna with its registered seat in Cracow (31-701), Poland, at Przemysłowa 12, tax identification number (NIP): 6762464586, statistical identification number (REGON): 122849330, entered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Cracow, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under NCR number: 0000551741.
You can contact the Controller of personal data regarding matters related to your personal data by:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mail: Przemysłowa 12, 4th floor, 31-701 Cracow
The aims and legal bases for processing personal data
The Controller processes your personal data for the following purposes and in the following scope:
- taking action on your demand (e.g. creating an account), i.e. data stated on the registration form on the Website, i.e. e-mail address and password, sex, date of birth; if the Account is registered through an external authentication service (e.g. Google+, Facebook), we save your name; in order to provide Services which require creating an Account, we process your data stated in the Account;
- to provide services which do not require creating an Account, i.e. browse web pages of the Website, content and service search engine, generating a promo code, we process your personal data in the scope of your activity on the Website, i.e. information on content or services you browse, information on your device, operating system, location and unique ID, IP address;
- statistics of use particular functionalities available on the Website, facilitating the use of Website and providing IT security of the Website, we process personal data concerning your activity on the Website and the time spent on each of the Website"s sub-pages, your browsing history, location, IP address, ID of your device, information on your web browser and operating system;
- determining, claiming and executing claims as well as providing protection against claims in court proceedings and proceedings before other executive organs, we may process your personal data submitted during registration on the Website (creating an Accounting) and other data necessary to prove the existence of claim or which are based on legal provisions, court order or another legal procedure;
- considering complaints and motions and answering questions from the Users, we process personal data you submitted in the contact form, complaints and motions, or in order to answer questions contained in another form and some personal data stated in your Account, as well as data concerning services provided by us, which are the reason for complaint or motion, and data from documents enclosed to complaint or motion;
- marketing of our Services and services of our partners, including re-marketing, for that purpose we process personal data you submitted when you created your Account and updated it, data concerning your activity on the Website, including activities which are registered and stored via Cookies, in particular browsing history, search engine history, clicks on the Website, login and registration dates, history and your activity associated with us communicating with you. In case of re-marketing, we use data on your activity in order to reach you with our marketing communicated outside the Website and for that purpose we use services of external providers. Those services consist in displaying our communicated on internet sites other than Website. Details can be found in provisions regarding Cookies;
- organization of competition and loyalty programs, notifying the winners and advertising our offer, we use your personal data stated in your Account and during registration for a competition or a loyalty program. Detailed information in this scope is given at each time in the provisions regulating participation in a competition or a loyalty program;
- market and opinion research conducted by us or our partners, i.e. information on the services, your data stated in your Account or during using our services, e-mail address. We do not use data collected during market and opinion research are not use for marketing purposes. Detailed tips are included in information on a given questionnaire or in the place where you enter your data.
Categories of respective personal data
The Controller of personal data processes the following categories of respective personal data:
- contact details;
- information on the activity on the Website; Categories of respective personal data;
- data concerning complaints and motions;
- data concerning marketing services.
Voluntary submission of personal data
You submit your personal data voluntarily. The submission of data is necessary for the provision of services by the Controller of personal data through the Website.
No information should be submitted to Picodi by children under 18 years of age without their parent"s or guardian"s consent. Picodi does not monitor the age of its user audience.
Information About Children
We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We are committed to protecting children"s privacy and we comply fully with the Children"s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We will never knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. If we become aware that an individual is under the age of 13 and has submitted any information to us, for any purpose without prior verifiable parental consent, we will delete his or her information from our files.
Duration of personal data processing
Personal data shall be processed until it is no longer required for implementation of orders, marketing activities and providing other services to the User. Your personal data shall be removed in the following cases:
- when the person whose data is processed asks for their removal or withdraws his/her consent;
- when the person whose data is processed remains inactive for over 10 years (inactive contact);
- when the Controller is informed that collected data is out of date or inaccurate.
Some data in the scope of: e-mail address, name, may be stored for subsequent 3 years for evidence purposes, purposes associated with complaints regarding services provided by the Website - in this case the data shall not be used for marketing purposes.
Data on competitions, loyalty programs shall be stored for 5 years after the end of the competition or loyalty program in question.
Data of non-registered users is stored for a period of time corresponding to the life-cycle of cookies recorded in the cookie files of the device until it is removed by the User in his device them.
Your personal data depending on your preferences, behaviors and choice of marketing content may be used as basis for undertaking automated decisions in order to determine sales opportunities in the Website.
Personal data recipients
Your personal information is disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
- public organs, e.g. prosecution, Police, President of the Personal Data Protection Office, President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection on their demand,
- providers of services we use to run our Website, e.g. in order to complete your order. Depending on the contractual provisions and circumstances, these subjects act on our commission or set out purposes and manners of processing your data independently. List of suppliers:
- Google Ireland Ltd (Google Adwords, Double Click Manager, Double Click Search, Remarketing Service, Firebase) with its seat in Ireland
- Facebook Ireland with its seat in Ireland
- 3XR sp. z o.o. with its seat in Poland
- Google Inc. (Google Cloud, Google Analytics, Google Analytics 360)
- Google Inc. with its seat in the USA
- Amazon Web Services Inc. with its seat in the USA
- since the seats of our suppliers are mainly located in Poland and other countries from the European Economic Area (EEA), and also seats outside the EEA. Your personal data transferred outside the EEA shall be appropriately legally secured so that our suppliers guarantee high level of protection of personal data. The guarantees result in particular from the obligation to use standard contractual clauses adopted by the (EU) Commission or from participation in the "Privacy Shield" program established on the basis of Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 on the adequacy of protection provided by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield,
- additionally, we may disclose pseudonymized data (i.e. data that cannot identify you) to external subjects.
The rights of the person to whom data relates
Under GRDP you are entitled to:
- demand access to your personal data;
- demand clarification of your personal data;
- demand removal of your personal data;
- demand restrictions on the processing of your personal data;
- submitting objection to the processing of personal data;
- demand transfer of your personal data.
The Controller, without undue delay - and in any case within one month from receiving the demand - shall provide you with information on the actions taken in connection with your demand. If necessary, the one-month period may be extended by another two months due to the complex nature of demand or to the number of demands.
In any case, the Controller of personal data shall inform you on the extension within one month from receiving your demand, stating the reasons for the delay.
The right of access personal data
You have the right to be informed by the Controller of personal data whether your personal data is processed or not.
If the Controller processes your personal data, you are entitled to:
- access your personal data;
- obtain information on the purpose of processing data, categories of processed personal data, recipients or categories of recipients of that data, planned time of storing the data or criteria of establishing that time, on your rights under GDPR and on the right to file complaint to the supervising authority, on the source of data, automated decision-making process, including profiling and security measures applied when the data is transferred outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
If you"d like to access your personal data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of rectification
If your personal data is inaccurate, you are entitled to demand rectification by the Controller.
You also have the right to demand completion of your personal data by the Controller.
If you"d like to demand rectification of your personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com
If you have registered your personal data on the Website, you may rectify and supplement the data after logging in on the Website.
Right to remove your personal data (the so-called "right to be forgotten")
You have the right to demand from the Controller to remove your personal data if:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed in any other way;
- you have withdrawn your consent in the scope in which your personal data had been processed;
- Your personal data was processed against the law;
- you have objected to having your personal data processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, in the scope in which the processing of personal data is associated with direct marketing;
- you have objected to having your personal data processed in association with processing necessary for completion of a task implemented in the public interest or processing necessary for the purposes resulting from legally justified interests implemented by the Controller of personal data or by a third party.
Despite receiving demand on removing your personal data, the Controller may keep processing your data in order to determine, claim or protect claims, of which fact you shall be informed.
If you"d like to have your personal data removed, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to demand having the processing of your personal data limited
You have the right to have the processing of your personal data limited if:
- you question the accuracy of your personal data - the Controller of personal data shall limit processing of your personal data for the time necessary to verify the accuracy of your data;
- the processing of your personal data violates the law and instead of having your data removed you demand to limit the processing of your personal data;
- your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing, but it is still required to determine, claim or protect your claims;
- you have filed objection to processing your personal data - until it is determined if legally justified interest of the Controller of personal data override the basis indicated in your objection.
If you"d like to have the processing of your personal data limited, please contact us at: email@example.com
Right to object to the processing of your personal data
You have the right to file an objection concerning the processing of your personal data at any time if:
- you have objected to having your personal data processed in association with processing necessary for completion of a task implemented in the public interest or processing necessary for the purposes resulting from legally justified interests implemented by the Controller of personal data or by a third party;
- your personal data is processed for the needs of direct marketing;
If you"d like to file an objection to the processing of your personal data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to transfer your personal data
You have the right to receive your personal data from the Controller of personal data in a structured, popular, machine-readable format, as well as the right to send this data to another Controller of personal data.
You can also demand from the Controller of personal data to send your personal data directly to another Controller (if it is technically feasible).
If you"d like to have your personal data transferred, please contact us at: email@example.com
The right to withdraw consent
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
Withdrawing the consent for processing of personal data shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to the withdrawal.
If you"d like to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or introduce appropriate amendments in your Account settings.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your personal data constitutes an infringement of the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your stay, your workplace or place of committing the alleged infringement.
In Poland, the supervisory authority in the meaning of GDPR is the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
This site contains links to other Web sites. We use third-party ad servers in order to bring you various offers. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and click stream information. Picodi is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Picodi welcomes comments and questions on this policy. Questions regarding this statement should be directed to Picodi staff.
Cookie files allow for identification of the software you use and for matching the Website to your individual needs.
Cookies usually contain name of the domain they come from, time of storing them in the device and ascribed value.
Types of "cookies"
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies or Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to the Service in order for you to move around the Service and to use its features. Without these cookies, certain features could not function. No information about users’ browsing habits is gathered by these cookies.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies remember how users prefer to use the website and enable service providers to improve the way the Service works. Functional Cookies are persistent cookies that the Service remembers when user’s computer or device comes back to that Service.
- Analytics Cookies: Analytics Cookies allow service providers to improve their services by collecting information about users’ use of the Service. Service providers use these cookies to help improve how their websites work. For example, Analytics Cookies show statistics, which are the most frequently visited pages on the Service, help record any difficulties users have with a Service, and show whether service providers’ advertising is effective or not. Service providers can"t identify users personally through the use of these cookies, but third parties who provide these cookies may be able to.
We also recommend reading the privacy policies of the above mentioned companies in order to learn the principles of using cookie files.
Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, particularly by Google, to display advertisements matching your preferences. For that purpose, information on your manner of browsing the Internet or time of browsing the website may be recorded.
In order to browse and edit information on your preferences collected by Google, you may use the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
You can at any time change cookie file settings by defining conditions for Cookies file storage and for accessing your device through Cookies in web browser settings or in service configuration settings. The settings can be changed in such a way as to block automatic handling of Cookies in the web browser settings or to inform whenever Cookies are placed on your device. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of handling Cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
How to delete or disable cookies
If you want to delete or disable cookies you can do so using your browser"s settings. Please note that if you disable all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our (or other) websites.