Korean Air at your service
Technology has brought us many inventions that make our lives much easier and better. One of the best things that happened to us was air travel, specifically international air travel. You no longer need to spend days travelling to another country or even across the ocean. If you want to travel comfortably and not spend a fortune on it, choose Korean Air – the best air carrier you can find.
Picodi can give you the ultimate e-commerce experience every time you visit the website. Whether you’re looking for deals in fashion or cheaper plane tickets, this is your destination. Don’t hesitate to use the codes and promotions every single day. For more news – subscribe to Picodi.
The air travel to remember
Korean Air caters to various types of needs of passengers from across the world. The variety of packages and services on board ensure you have the most pleasant experience, and you travel is not tiring at all. You can choose to travel in economy, first and prestige class depending on your budget and requirements.
Economy class is for those of you who simply want to travel comfortably, eat good food and rest on board. The staff will ensure your experience is spot on and you don’t have anything to complain about. The prestige class is perfect for those passengers who like to have a bit more privacy when they’re flying internationally and like indulge in trying out some special meals and drinks. First class brings a wealth of amazing bonuses, including separate sleepers and suits to make you feel literally at home.
Passengers with special needs will be well taken care of on board of Korean Air flight. Unaccompanied minor, who are travelling internationally will have dedicated staff at their service at all times. It will give parents and guardians that peace of mind whenever they cannot travel with the children. Passengers with disabilities can feel at ease knowing that they can take their guide dogs on board at no extra cost, or that they will be assisted in any way they require. Wheelchair users will be able to get on board comfortably and those who suffer from certain medical conditions will be happy to know that all staff is trained in medical assistance.
If you’re a frequent traveler, it’s high time to start earning points with Skypass. Certain benefits are waiting for you and they include priority reservation waitlist, exclusive check-in, additional baggage allowance, priority baggage handling (no more waiting for up to an hour for your suitcase to arrive!), KAL lounge benefit, off-peak mileage redemption for bonus award and various gift offers. Simply sign up for the program next time you visit the website and start being a frequent flyer today.
Sometimes we find that we have some time at our hands but we don’t really know where to go. In such a case, simply take a look at recommended destinations on the bottom of the page and look for adventures across the world. Still not sure? Go for the cheapest, the longest, the most distant package you can find.
Korean Air promo codes
You don’t need to be a millionaire to be able to fly high and achieve your goals. All you need to do is:
- Take a peek into the offers provided by Picodi and choose the best one.
- Check when it expires and click on it. You might be redirected to the promotional page of the carrier or receive a discount code. If it’s the latter – copy it.
- Go to Korean Air’s website and see if the destination you wish to reach is available.
- Book your ticket as usual – choose your destination, dates, class, number of people or anything else you need.
- If your dates are flexible, you will be given additional options. Choose one and click. Follow the instructions on the screen and add your discount code when appropriate.
- Add personal details of other passengers and yours. Confirm and pay.
- You will receive an email confirmation along with your reservation number. Remember that you can check in online prior to your flight which will save you plenty of time at the airport.
- Fly for much less and enjoy your trip in comfortable seats of Korean Air flight.
When you’ve reached your destination, don’t forget to check if Picodi operates there as well. This way you will save money on only when you’re residing in Singapore but also when you travel for business and pleasure