Modern fashion for you
Esprit is a clothes’ manufacturer and merchandiser, selling women’s, men’s and kid’s clothes as well as footwear, jewellery and various accessories. It all started in 1968 in San Francisco where Susie and Doug Tompkins decided to launch their first fashion line and sell it from VW bus. Despite such humble beginnings, Esprit nowadays owns over 900 boutiques and more than 7,800 wholesale points of sale located in 40 countries around the world. Promoting its unique attitude towards fashion, lasting quality and unbeatable prices, Esprit promises that they “want to make you feel good to look good.”
If you want to know even more about the upcoming sales at Esprit or any other store in Singapore, simply subscribe to Picodi and you will be informed about all discounts and vouchers you can dream off.
“Fashion for life” – means what?
As Esprit team claims, trends come and go but fashion stays with us. The company started from manufacturing and selling women’s clothes and certainly keeps the pace offering beautiful, stylish items for every season and every occasion. Esprit blends the newest trends, the latest colour composition and the hottest silhouettes with timeless elegance and casual comfort so that everyone can find something for themselves. Whether it’s a day-off, comfy trousers and T-shirt combination, romantic dress or official business costume – the variety of styles and fashion should meet even the highest expectations. Apart from women’s clothing items, Esprit offers a broad catalogue of clothes, footwear and accessories for men and children as well as home decorations and textiles. Careful fabric selection, responsible manufacturing and putting customers always in the first place, makes Esprit a brand of the highest quality and remarkable client experience.
What makes Esprit special?
Why is it good to buy from Esprit? And especially, why is it good to buy from Esprit’s website? Well, there is a bunch of reasons to do so. Every brand offered by Esprit, including its own, is checked thoroughly in terms of quality, responsible production and sustainability. Their continuous efforts in reaching the top ensured them numerous awards throughout the years including Asian Certificate of Excellence won in May 2016. The Esprit website offers you the largest catalogue of Esprit products available day and night, all year around. The Standard Delivery option is free for all orders above $50. To ensure the best service, Esprit offers a set of advice pages including information on the materials used, size guides and product reviews. If you’re looking for an inspiration you may want to check Esprit’s YouTube channel, Instagram or other social media accounts to see how various styles and colours are matched together and create amazing designs.
Shop all the sales!
Apart from all those great things that make Esprit what it is, there are also great opportunities to save large amounts of money on your shopping. Browse Sale category to save even 70% on your favourite clothes. Sign up for newsletter to never miss any new promotion and deal. You can also become a member of Esprit Friends Club which gives you 10% bonus on every purchase in the store and further 3% in the outlet store. If you like the idea of having your favourite shop close to you at any time, download the Esprit app available on Apple Store and Google Play and get yourself 100 bonus points on your first purchase. Of course, you can also use various discount codes to make your shopping experience even better. A great place to find such codes is Picodi. Check the website regularly to get fresh codes and news about Esprit sales and promotions.
Want to find out if it’s true?
It’s utterly simple – just start shopping! How?
- Check the list of available deals if there is any you’re interested in. Generally, there are two types of deals at hand – promotions takes you to the store’s website and the code can be redeemed in the checkout section.
- Always check the expiry date.
- Choose a category and subcategory to browse or enter the name of the product into the search box on the right corner of the page. Most of the products can be sorted by size, colour, brand and price. Every product page includes a detailed information about the product, customers’ reviews and outfit ideas.
- When you feel like you’ve done with shopping, go to your shopping bag to see a summary of your products and continue to checkout. You can register to place your order, which comes with certain benefits or you can do it as a guest if you wish.
- In the checkout, enter your personal details and choose from available delivery methods. Proceed to payment. Here is the place to redeem your voucher code which you can, for example, get for free from Picodi.
- Then, choose whether you want to pay with your Credit Card or PayPal and place your order.
You’ve done a great job sorting through offers but that’s not all. For amazing Deals of the Day, look at Amazon’s section on Picodi.