Ray-Ban ◦ promotions ◦ December 2017
Here you can find the latest Ray-Ban sale
Shop for the largest range of 100% original Ray-Ban sunglasses with prices starting from R1589 available under the click. Click to browse all styles available at Spree.
Free & Safe Delivery on Ray-Ban Sunglasses. Shop one of the most popular brands in outdoor eyewear and save on delivery costs.
Shop for the largest range of 100% original Ray-Ban sunglasses with prices starting from R1589 available under the click. Click to get redirected.
- expired:: 2015-09-17
- expired:: 2015-12-16
- expired:: 2017-08-04
Visit Sunglass Hut to shop women's best brands sunglasses starting from as little as R1790. Click to…
Already used by 878 people
All PayPal users enjoy all frames at half prices at GlassesShop. Sale items excluded. Apply given Glassesshop…
Already used by 83 people
Ray-Ban promo code reviews by Picodi users:
Ban the rays with Ray Ban!
Sunglasses are not only a fashion accessory, most importantly they are multipurpose tools that protect our eyes from harmful UV rays and provide shade on a sunny day. What’s more, they improve visibility and lessen the chance of being temporarily blinded by the Sun. It stands to reason that only those authentic will serve you well. Unfortunately, there is a good chance of getting fake Ray Ban sunglasses due to the brand’s enormous popularity and a great demand for the product. If you want to get 100% authentic Ray Ban sunglasses, you can get them at Zando, SmartBuyGlasses, Wantitall, Sunglasshut, or ASOS stores.
A must-have brand for everyone
Wayfarer or Aviator are synonymous to Ray Ban. They are the most popular styles and indeed the brand is best known for them. It’s no wonder that everybody has his own pair as Ray Ban is now the most recognizable brand of sunglasses and eyeglasses. Celebrities too love Ray Ban. Did you know that throughout the '50s and '60s the Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses were the choice of Bob Marley and Bob Dylan?
Let’s get down to essentials
The brand was founded in 1937 by American company Bausch & Lomb. Now the company is owned by Luxottica Group S.p.A. With its headquarters in Milan, Italy, Ray Ban excels in the lens quality and unique design. There are at least 4 lens categories you can choose from:
- Classic lenses (for example GREEN LENSES G-15 that absorb 85% of visible light)
- Gradient lenses (crystal or plastic)
- Special (with mirror coating, or Legends lenses)
- Polarized lenses (they eliminate glares, enhance contrast, reduce eye-strain and increase visual clarity)
Apart from Wayfarer and Aviator sunglasses, Ray Ban above all specializes in Clubmaster, Round, Justin and Erika styles. When it comes to optics, you can choose from a wide variety of ranges, shapes and frame types.
Ray Ban in numbers
- 1929 – Lieutenant General John MacCready worried about the pilots of US Army Air Corps and turned to Bausch & Lomb to create aviation sunglasses that would reduce the harmful effect of the Sun and the headaches and nausea experienced by pilots
- 1936 – the ‘Anti-Glare’ prototype created
- 1937 – the Aviator was born
- 1939 – 1940 – Ray-Ban sunglasses are becoming more and more popular among pilots, police officers, hunters and anglers
- 1951 – grey lenses N-15 developed
- 1952 – Wayfarer model created
- 1953 – N-15 lenses replaced by G-15
- 1957 – Caravan model released
- 1958 – Smart Set hit the market
- 1961 – Ray Ban hit Hollywood – Audrey Hepburn wearing Ray-Ban [Breakfast at Tiffany's]
- 1965 – two new models released - Olympian I & Olympian II
- 1967 – Balorama model appeared
- 1970 - Ski & Sport Collection, Ray-Ban Large Metal further developed
- 1974 – Ambermatic lenses produced
- 1979 – Ray-Ban Naturals collection for Women
- 1999 – Luxottica Group bought the rights from Bausch & Lomb to produce Ray-Ban, Arnette, Killer Loop-Eyewear and REVO glasses
- 2003 – Luxottica released Ray-Ban Junior Collection
- 2007 – NEVER HIDE campaign
- 2009 – Ray-Ban Tech avant-garde line released
Time sets trends but when it comes to sunglasses, there are some frame shapes that never go out of style: Wayfarers, Clubmasters and Aviators. If you don’t have a pair yet, buy them at affordable price using Ray Ban coupon codes and promotions.
Ray Ban promo codes and special offers
If you want to get Ray-Ban sunglasses, you no longer have to spent large sums of money on them. If you are looking for Ray Ban coupon codes, go to Picodi.com/za, type the name of the store that sells original Ray Ban products and pick the Ray Ban promo code or deal you like most! You can choose from Zando, SmartBuyGlasses, Wantitall, Sunglasshut, or Asos sections on Picodi.com/za to get yourself a brand new pair of Ray Ban sunglasses! All you need to do is to click on the red banner that says “Get the Deal” or “Reveal the Code” depending on what you need. Once the code is revealed, you have to copy it and apply it when in Checkout. Enjoy your savings along with the best quality sunglasses, optics and lenses on the Web.
Find out more on Ray-Ban Polarized Surf here: