Offer of December | Levis
Looking for the best time to buy? Check out these December offers at Levis!
Shop Levis men's collection from as low as R29
Click on the link to purchase men's collection from as low as R29. Take advantage.
Shop Levis Women's Collection From As Little As R299
Click on the landing page to shop for women's assortment available on the landing page and pay even as little as R299. No Levis promo code is needed.
Levis Accessories From R 399 Available Online
Discover Levis range of accessories and place your order today.
Get Free Delivery On Orders Over R400!
Enjoy free delivery on orders over R400! Click on the link to bargain shopping.
Women jeans at Levi's from R599!
Search from women jeans at prices from R599! Visit the shop and check out your favourites!
Red Tab Members Receive Special Deals | Levis
Sign up today and enjoy early access to products, birthday surprises & special deals, free shipping & returns & more.
More about Levis:
Levi’s jeans – freshly classic
Levi’s jeans are the most popular denims across the globe. Their phenomenon lies in innovation, sustainability and craftsmanship. The blue jean was invented in 1853 by a brilliant team - Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis. Since then the company has been drawing on the experience of the founders, using only the best natural fabric & crafting the trousers with expert care. To get the American originals go to Zando, Superbalist, or Spree online stores. Search for Levi’s voucher codes and deals and pay less for the best quality.
Three interesting facts on Levi’s jeans
- The blue jean were originally called “XX”.
- Levi’s jeans are the choice of such big names as Marlon Brando, Lady Gaga and even Barack Obama.
- While the average pair of jeans uses 42 litres of water in the finishing process, the Levi’s Water
Levi’s story in numbers
1853 – Levi Strauss crosses the Ocean to live in San Francisco where he decided to open a dry goods business. He traded clothes and boots with small retail stores.
1872 – Levi’s and Davis’ paths crossed what resulted in creating and patenting work wear riveted-for-strength made of brown cotton duck and true blue denim. A year later, the blue jean is born.
1895 – the first Levi Strauss & Co. bicycle pants were introduced.
1909 – a new classic line was released - khaki pants and coats.
1912 – LS&Co. introduced Koveralls for children, a one-piece denim playsuit.
1918 – the company designed tunic/trouser outfit for women.
1965 – LS&Co. went global, distributing its jeans to Europe and Asia.
1967 – the red “batwing” was designed by Walter Landor & Associates, and has, over the years, become the hallmark of Levi’s® brand.
1980/1984 – Levi Strauss & Co. was engaged in making clothing for the athletes at Olympic Games in 1980 and 1984.
1999 – Time magazine named the 501® jean the Fashion Item of the Century.
2011 – Levi’s invented the Commuter line – a multi-functional performance product designed for cyclists all over the world.
All of the company’s brands are beloved for their quality, integrity and originality. The big names include:
- The Levi’s brand – the epitome of classic American data-style and effortless cool.
- The Dockers brand – the mixture of khaki motif and versatile data-style.
- Levi Strauss & Co. – featuring high-quality and affordable variety of products for men, women and children.
- dENiZEN brand – launched in the United States, providing great-fitting, great-looking, well-made jeans for today’s active families.
The famous 501® series and more…
First created in 1873, they are now a must-have in everyone’s wardrobe. Over 140 passed but they still serve the purpose. Cloth, fit and even the packaging are the same as in the iconic originals. Get your pair of the classics and enjoy long happy years of use and simplicity of vintage data-style.
Note that if you need a matching shoes to your 501 Levi’s jeans, you can also get them at Levi’s. That’s not all - you can also get a wide range of accessories and kid’s apparel. Pick your favourite Levi’s socks, belt, scarf, wallet or whatever you like!
How to care of your pair of Levi’s?
- Wash them as little as possible. This will prevent shrinking and fading.
- Soak them in cold water for up to 10 minutes without detergent, then lay flat until dry. Do not dry-clean.
- To revitalize the colour of your old, you can try washing them with a brand new pair to encourage dye transfer. You think this is a bad idea? Well, check it for yourself. There is no harm in two very dark jeans going in for a soak together, but there’s no telling what sort of tint you’ll end up with when dealing with lighter and more vibrant colours.
Where to buy?
Just choose one of the shops listed above and type its name at Picodi.com/za. Get the world-famous denims for less using Levi’s coupon codes and deals!
How to buy?
- Go to Picodi.com/za and type for example the phrase “Zando” in the search box.
- Pick the most attractive promotion or deal and click on it.
- Once you are redirected to the store’s homepage, search for Levi’s jeans, shoes or accessories.
- Add your desired products to the shopping cart and follow some simple steps to place your order.
- Enjoy the best voucher codes on Levi’s products under the sun! J
Watch Alicia Keys in Levi’s project!
Levis also known as Levi's or simply Levi is the international brand providing the best quality jeans and denim. Since it's invention by the famous Levi Strauss, the brand has been a world's leader and everybody's favourite when it comes to jeans and accessories. Available in more than 110 countries worldwide, Levis captures the imagination and offers products of exceptional quality for both men and women.
Levis Black Friday
Every year Levis prepares special offers for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.