More about Starbucks:
Starbucks voucher codes
For most of us, it’s hard to imagine a day without a cup of coffee. Howard D. Schultz – best known as the chairman and CEO of Starbucks – said that “he was taken by the power that savouring a simple cup of coffee can have to connect people and create community”. And indeed, Starbucks coffee is something more than just beverage. It is a culture. It is a tradition. It is a way of life. To find the latest Starbucks discounts and coupons, always go to picodi.sg and pay less for the best coffee possible.
Starbucks in Singapore
Singapore climbed the podium having introduced Starbucks to its Customers as the third country to do so outside North America. Starbucks Coffee Singapore is a subsidiary company since 2004. The first store was opened in December 1990 at Liat Towers along Orchard Road shopping belt.
As soon as you enter a Starbucks coffee house in Singapore, you realize that it’s not only about coffee. It’s a mixture of friendly staff, happy customers, catchy tunes and cosy meeting room that creates your unique experience. You can sit, read, chat or work in a comfortable armchair of sofa and make yourself at home.
How much do you know about Starbucks?
The most interesting facts as well as Starbucks timeline have been listed below for you so that you can fully get to know your favourite company – the company that is truly dedicated to inspiring and nurturing the human spirit.
- The first store in the world was opened in Seattle’s Pike Place Market in 1971.
- 11 years later the aforementioned Howard Schultz joins Starbucks as director of retail operations & marketing and, consequently, the company begins providing coffee to big restaurants and espresso bars.
- In 1991 Starbucks opens first licensed airport coffee store at Seattle’s Sea‐Tac International Airport.
- In the next three years, the first drive‐thru Starbucks location is introduced.
- In 1995 ice cream fans are delighted to hear that their favourite coffee shop introduces Starbucks super‐premium ice cream.
- In 2007 espresso fans are even more delighted to find out that Starbucks eliminates all artificial trans-fat and makes 2 % milk the new standard for espresso beverages.
- Starbucks was awarded one of the “Most Admired Companies in America” (Fortune, 2003-2012).
- Did you know that according to Ethisphere Starbucks is one of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies”.
- Fun fact: Starbucks was named after the first mate in Melville’s Moby Dick. Their logo is inspired by the sea as well – featuring a twin‐tailed siren from Greek mythology.
- Finally, Starbucks mission: to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time.
What’s your favourite Starbucks product?
Are you a coffee addict? You like to have it with your favourite baked pastry? You prefer smoothies? Or you simply just can’t deny yourself a fresh sandwich during lunchtime? In Starbucks you will find a range of exceptional products that you can enjoy in your local store, at home and in your little office.
In Starbucks, the choice is yours:
- Coffee range: choose from over 30 blends and single‐origin premium coffees.
- Handcrafted beverages: smell, taste and feel fresh‐brewed coffee, hot and iced espresso beverages, Frappuccino coffee and non‐ coffee blended beverages, or smoothies and exceptional Tazo teas.
- Merchandise: would you like to have coffee‐ or tea‐brewing equipment? Do you need new mugs and accessories, some music along with good read or a unique gift for someone special? Just go for it!
- Fresh Food: - whatever you like: baked pastries, sandwiches, salads, oatmeal, yogurt parfaits and fruit cups.
Where to find Starbucks voucher codes?
Anytime you are looking for Starbucks deals, codes or coupons, Picodi is by your side. Similarly, anytime you are searching for ANY hot deals, exclusive offers and vouchers, Picodi is the right website to explore. Enjoy promotions in Singapore on goods and services such as beauty, wellness, restaurants, electronics and much more!
Two types of Starbucks discount buttons
Picodi promo sections, for example Starbucks discount section, are abundant in many money-saving offers – both ongoing and expired. Of course, you are only interested in available ones, so always look for those marked with green buttons “get the deal” or “reveal the code”. Each discount button has a description, so read them carefully and choose the one that satisfies your needs.
Now get a hot Starbucks deal!!! “Buy Strabucks Gift Card” - purchase a Strabucks gift card and give a present – a great coffee – at Starbucks.
Want to further explore Starbucks? Watch this video: