Catch that bus!
You know the feeling: you want to go abroad but don’t have the time to look for bus or train tickets? Or perhaps you don’t know which service provider is the best and has the best fares for your journey? You can easily remedy that by checking the best service browser in Singapore and Malaysia. Catchthatbus.com will help you find dates, hours and destinations with just a few clicks. Try it out today!
Picodi is very similar to Catchthatbus.com; only it helps you in finding the best bargains for which you could hope. Having a tool like this that helps you save money on literally everything you buy online not only will aid you in managing your finances but will also teach you how to become a savvy shopper.
Traveling by plane is probably the fastest way to get to your chosen destination, but not everyone is a fan of this mode of transportation. For lots of reasons, some of us choose buses or trains. If you’re one of those people, Catchthatbus.com will soon become one of your best friends in the internet shopping area.
Why is it so helpful? For starters, it shows you many of the most popular bus service providers. This way you save plenty of time because instead of looking at all of their websites, you check only one place. You gain access to best fares possible, and you can do it within a minute! Secondly, you are not glued to your desktop. With a mobile app, you can do so much more!
When you download it, you can see up-to-date schedules wherever you are. You can easily choose the fare that best suits your budget and the dates that suit your plans. If you’re not a fan of leaving your credit card’s details online, you can pay via PayPal easily, and you will shortly receive your e-ticket to your email. It’s all so convenient!
Catchthatbus.com website has got many more features you might be interested in before you travel. If this is your first time, you can check out their travel guide. It contains helpful information about Malaysian cities to which the buses travel. You can learn about popular highlights, attractions, cities, and islands. Explore all of them and learn about the world that is around you! If you’re even more into reading, click on the website’s blog.
There are situations which cannot always be foreseen, and these include cancellations or having to change your date or time. In case of a canceled travel, you do not need to worry. Whenever you purchase a ticket, terms and conditions will tell you how to get a refund. If you need to alter your travel plans, however, you can change the time 24 hours before your journey. You will catch that bus and will not lose any money.
Catch That Bus coupons
It doesn’t matter whether it’s your first time planning to travel or you’re already proficient in it. You have taken the first step towards saving money on your trip, and now it’s time to learn exactly how to do it. All that is required is to:
- Subscribe to Picodi. This way you will receive all the most important news about deals and offers.
- Go to the website when you want to make your travel plans. Check the promotions you see on your screen and choose one of them.
- Click on it, and if there is a coupon code, it will show up on your screen. If there isn’t any, you will be taken to Catchthatbus.com.
- Start searching for your ticket using the handy browser on the front page.
- Choose the journey that suits you best and book it. Pay with your card or with Paypal account. All payments are secure.
- When you’re ready, confirm your booking. You will receive a confirmation email to your mailbox. Don’t worry about printing out the ticket. You can show it to your driver on your phone.
- Enjoy your time traveling!