More about Booking.com:
Booking.com is the world leader in booking accommodations online. It helps leisure and business travelers, whatever their budgets, easily discover, book, and enjoy the world’s best places to stay. The most popular destinations include Rome, Paris, London, Istambul, Rio de Janerio, Barcelona and Saint Petersburg. If you are now asking yourself, how Booking.com is different from thousands of other websites of that type, the answer is… it gives you the opportunity to save up to 50% off your next trip. If you want to get the best offers and discounts, visit Picodi’s Booking.com section, try on our Booking.com coupons and enjoy your stay for less than ever.
Booking.com is a part of Booking.com B.V. which in turn is a part of the Priceline Group. Established in 1996, Booking.com B.V. guarantees the best prices for any type of property, from small, family-run bed and breakfasts to executive apartments and five-star luxury suites. Independent accommodations are also specifically a focus of Villas.com, a sister site recently launched by Booking.com. Truly international, Booking.com is available in more than 40 languages and offers over 693,198 properties in 215 countries. Based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, it is supported internationally by 165 offices in over 60 countries around the world, including the UAE.
Booking.com is an informative, user-friendly website – that guarantees the best available prices. Navigating it is not only easy but also enjoyable. The website is intended to provide business and leisure travellers with the most accessible and cost-effective way of discovering and booking the broadest selection of accommodations.
If you are still wondering what is that special about Booking.com, we have listed all the benefits you can gain:
- Best price. Whether you’re staying in a city, by the coast or in the countryside, Booking.com guarantees to offer you the best available rates.
- No reservation fees. You no longer have to pay for your booking. Plus rooms can be usually canceled free of charge.
- Secure way of booking. The Booking.com reservation system is secure and your credit card and personal information are encrypted. High standards are maintained to guarantee your privacy.
- Nearly 700,000 properties worldwide are awaiting for you to book.
- There are more than 50,000,000 verified reviews you can depend on when choosing your accommodation.
- Free mobile app available so that you can stay in touch anytime and anywhere.
Look out for the best Black Friday 2021 and Cyber Monday 2021 coupon codes around November 29! All the best deals in one place. Don't miss out on these shopping events!
Answers and questions regarding discounts in Booking.com.
1. How to use Booking.com promo codes?
Find out how to use promo codes on Booking.com.
- Check out if there is any promo code on Picodi and click on "Reveal the code”.
- Read the offer’s terms and conditions and copy the code.
- Pick city, place to stay and dates on the Booking.com website.
- Fill in all necessary information and payment details on the checkout page.
- Paste your promo code in the “Do you have a promo code?” box on the hotel’s checkout page and click “Apply”.
The discount should apply right after.
2. What codes and promos can I find at Booking.com?
Sign-up at Booking.com and use a referral link from your account to receive up to AED 50 Booking.com credits - they will be sent straight to the credit or debit card linked with your Booking.com account. What is more, you are able to save up to 15% on hotel stays with the Genius Rewards. Make at least 2 bookings at Booking.com within 2 years to unlock Genius Level 1 which entitles you for a flat 10% discount on the basic accommodation price. The Genius Level 2 will be unlocked once you finalise 5 bookings within 2 years - with Genius Level 2 you may enjoy up to 15% discount on the basic room rates, free room upgrades and complimentary breakfasts.
3. How much can I save with Booking.com promotions?
During the Great Getaway Sales you can enjoy reductions up to 15% off on selected accommodations in selected locations around the world. What is more, during big shopping events in November you can save up to 40% on your bookings.
4. Does Booking.com offer free shipping?
Booking.com does not offer any kind of shipping. You can access your bookings online.
5. Does Booking.com offer a discount on my first booking?
No, at the moment Booking.com does not offer any discount on the first booking.
6. Does Booking.com offer Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions?
Yes, Booking.com does offer some special discounts during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. Enjoy up to 40% discount on your stay at selected locations. For more Black Week discounts, make sure to visit Black Friday and Cyber Monday pages.
7.What should I do when my Booking.com coupon code doesn't work?
Sometimes it comes up that promo codes don’t work. Make sure if:
- A location or a hotel are eligible for the promotion.
- The code is still valid. If not, check out other coupons on Picodi.
- The code can be combined with other promotions.
- The code is correct - it has to be the same as the one shown on Picodi.
8. How do Booking.com cancellations work?
Some Booking.com’s accommodations offer free cancellation on all bookings.
- A free-of-charge cancellation is available only on rooms tagged with the “free cancellation” mark - you can find it on the hotel’s page directly or you can use search filters.
- There might be time limits for a free cancellation so stay vigilant.
- Go to your Booking.com account to see the list of your current bookings.
- Pick the booking you want to cancel.
- Scroll the page down and click on the “Cancel your bookings” button.
- The confirmation email will be sent to your email.