Tripsta South Africa
Tripsta is all about easy and efficient online flight booking service and lowest possible prices. Their unique booking platform processes over two million travel requests per minute to provide you with the most complete set of offers and prices. This is possible, as Tripsta collects more than 100 gigabytes of booking data on a daily basis. What’s more, with Tripsta discount vouchers that you can find at Picodi.com/za you can easily plan your holidays and travel the entire world for less than you might expect.
Tripsta was founded 11 years ago by two dedicated entrepreneurs who initially called it Travelplanet24. They first focused on ferry tickets but their company grew fast and they extended their offer to plane and train tickets as well as car rentals. The company turned from a small startup to a growth business and was renamed to Tripsta.
A multinational team of nearly 300 hardworking staff are there for you to ensure that you always reach your destination.
Once you land at Tripsta.co.za you will be attracted by their catchword “A combination of the cheapest flight offers” and an easy to navigate interface. Simply by choosing the desired departure and arrival airport, Tripsta.co.za will automatically combine the cheapest flight combination.
Make your flight booking with Tripsta
In the flight search box you will have to enter the details of your trip such as destination, date and number of passengers. Within seconds all combinations of flights will be presented for you, beginning with the lowest fare.
At Tripsta flight booking website you can travel with many top airlines including EasyJet, WizzAir, Lufthansa, British Airlines and Emirates – to name a few. By clicking “More options”, you will be able to choose specific airlines and class (economy, economy premium, business, first).
Let’s save time and money. Try Tripsta.co.za!
What is there to know about Tripsta
- Your e-ticket - Tripsta flight tickets are only in electronic format i.e. a digital file registered in a database of electronic tickets and this way it cannot be lost, forgotten or stolen. Within 24-48 hours your e-ticket will be delivered to your email address.
- Group booking - you can book online up to nine passengers. For group of more than nine passengers, simply send your request via mail to Tripsta Customer Service – no fuss!
- Payment - your booking can be completed online having as payment only debit or credit card. Acceptable cards include: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Euroline.
- Service package - There are 2 service packages you can decide on at Tripsta.
One is called “Standard Service Package”:
- For the amendment of flight reservations, passenger names and cancellations, a service fee of R 390 per passenger will be charged as Tripsta's service fee.
The second one is “Premium Service Package”:
- No fee is charged from Tripsta for the amendment of flight reservations, passenger names and cancellation. Any fees from the service provider (Airline) are not subject to this service.
- If the airline declares insolvency prior to the departure or while traveling, tripsta.co.nz will refund the cost of the flight tickets or book an alternative flight in the same booking class (up to max. R 17.000 per person).
- Check-in and boarding - you can conveniently check in online through the airlines website providing information received in your e-ticket (24 hours before departure) or do so directly at the airport (2 hours before departure). It is not mandatory to confirm the departure time of your flight. However, it’s recommended that you do so, with the corresponding airline or the airport, since changes may arise in the flight of your choice.
- Baggage – here no surprise – you have two possibilities: hand baggage (it is usually permitted to carry only one piece of hand luggage inside the airplane according to most airlines while the allowable weight of hand baggage varies by airline company) and of course registered baggage (usually one piece of baggage, not heavier than 20 kg is allowed per passenger).
Tripsta Discount Vouchers
You wish to make the prices even lower? SURE! Why not? Picodi.com/za offers you special Tripsta voucher codes section thanks to which you get numerous deals, promotions and exclusive offers. How does it work? It’s clear as daylight! The process of using price off deals and codes starts with opening Picodi.com/za where you can find a great multitude of special offers from various brands. While being on the site, type ”Tripsta” in the given search box and a great number of promotions will be displayed. Once you decide on one of them, click “Get the Deal” or "Reveal the Code" option. By doing so, you'll be redirected to Tripsta website where you can start your booking process. From now on, always be ready to get exclusive offers or simply get lower ticket prices, special discounts for some specific destinations, etc.
Remember to subscribe for Tripsta newsletter and they will keep you posted on their latest news!