More about vPost:
vPost - shop overseas, tax-free - don’t worry for shipping
Have you ever felt you’re missing something when shopping online? Have you ever gone through an e-shop, made your purchase, and then… it came out they don’t ship to your country? In case of Singapore, many European, American or even Chinese and Japanese online stores don’t provide international shipping.
Singapore’s Post has fully acknowledged the rising gravity of the problem and incorporated the overseas shopping delivery to a wide range of their virtual vPost services. In modern times, postal services went online and the website vpost.com.sg can make your shopping dreams come true! Lack of international credit cards approval in a particular store is also not a problem. There is a smart e-shopping service named vShop4u that will really purchase for you the items you’ve been eyeing for! Now you can shop worldwide in hundreds of e-stores! Look for high-tech gadgets, lifestyle or fashion items, sports goods or kid and baby products. Meanwhile, thousands of health, beauty and fitness items are also waiting for you! Don’t worry about the delivery - you can have the packages carried to your doorstep. And you will pay just a little - there are vpost coupons and hot deals available! Shop online at Amazon.com, GAP, Victoria’s Secret, Zappos.com, WalMart, eBay, Sony, Apple or CompUSA - thanks to vPost’s website, all the best offers are just at your fingertips! Imagine not being able to shop from US stores on Black Friday and Cyber Monday and missing on all the incredible discounts and markdowns! Horrible right? With vPost such a scenario can be crossed out! Speaking of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, make sure to visit our Black Friday 2020 and Cyber Monday 2020 when the time comes so that you can spot all the best deals in one place.
How does vPost work?
Any user is given a postal address in four different locations: USA, UK, Japan and China. vPost has its own logistics centres in all of these countries - that’s why shopping worldwide has gone so easy and convenient! Different stores form overseas deliver the goods to these warehouses - to your virtual address abroad, and then the packages are shipped to Singapore!
You can receive your purchase via airmail, although when you shop in the US-based online stores, you can almost always opt for sea freight to pay even less! ‘Almost’ means that your goods’ gross weight should be at least 10kgs, and if you want to use any coupons, this service doesn’t support any such discounts. Expected delivery time varies from ten days (airmail) to four to five weeks, in case of sea freight.
How to maximize savings with vPost international shipping?
We do recommend package consolidation service - it pays to buy from different merchants (even from different locations, all over the world) at one time and wait for all the goods to arrive at vPost’s warehouse. The packages may wait even 21 days in the vPost Singapore Logistic Centre and you won’t pay anything for the storage! You can also have your items sent to any of 58 POP stations (self-service parcel picking stations) in Singapore - this kind of delivery will make you save more!
vPost puts ergonomy first, even when the e-store from abroad doesn’t do so - they pack the goods to smallest possible boxes or tubes. Sometimes the volumetric weight (fragile items, leather goods or gift boxes are excluded) and package’s actual weight miss each other by more than 2kgs and in this case vPost offers obligatory repacking service. There is a special vpost code for 50% repacking cost reduction.
There are only a few small steps to follow to enjoy global online shopping!
1. Take a closer look at Picodi.sg - it’s your homepage for the best on-line deals. Find out more about vpost promo code and hot deals.
2. Go to vPost - all you need is to go through a signup. You can register via Facebook or via traditional e-mail account. After receiving a confirmation message form the vPost team, you’ll be granted your voucher. It’s an ongoing offer - there may be even much better deals, but with certain time restrictions. All the valid deals are always available at Picodi.
2. At the time of your registration, you receive your very own postal address for UK (Europe), USA, Japan and China. Use these data at any e-shop’s checkout when placing an order!
3. Wait for an arrival confirmation. vPost declares that maximum waiting time is 10 days, but air freight takes approximately 4-6 days in most cases. You’ll receive an email, stating that your packages are ready to ship.
4. Now log in to your vPost.sg account and enter your voucher code just before to proceeding to “Review and Pay” option.
5. Paid? Get ready for the delivery!
Want more duty-free online stores? IShopChangi is waiting for you with best shopping deals as well as travel offers! For fashion, it’s worth visiting ShopBop and Zalora - Picodi.sg provides you with vouchers for all these shops!
Launched in 1999, vPost is a trusted online service provider, offering such services as mail, logistics, ecommerce and retail. The company's motto is simple: no hassle, no ambiguity, no worries - vPost's main goal is to provide its customers with maximum convenience. vPost service is perceived as trustworthy, quick, and reliable.
Frequently asked questions about discounts on vPost
1. How to use vPost promo codes?
Save money on international shipping, thanks to the vPost promo codes. To grab the hottest deals, visit the Promotions section on the official website or the dedicated vPost subpage at Picodi Singapore.
- If you want to unlock an additional discount, copy a chosen promo code, read the terms and conditions, then visit the official vPost website.
- Enter the voucher upon checkout in the dedicated box and enjoy a rebate.
This is how easy it is to save online at vPost! Repeat it every time you use the vPost services.
2. What kinds of codes and promos can I find at vPost?
vPost offers many bank promotions with such partners as Citibank, Singtel Dash, or Standard Chartered. You can also enjoy special promo codes with discounts on shipping from/to a selected country. From time to time, vPost users get limited-time offers on shopping events or holidays as well.
3. How much can I save buying on sale at vPost?
Use the vPost services with the bank coupons to enjoy discounts up to even 30% or get an extra $5 off. When it comes to special or limited-time vPost codes, you can count on heavy rebates from $8 to $20.
4. Does vPost offer free shipping?
No, the shipping rates differ depending on the chosen delivery option and country.
5. Does vPost offer a discount on my first purchase?
The easiest way to save on your first vPost shipment is to sign up. Create a vPost account and enjoy 15% off. Plus, some bank promo codes are valid for new users only. For example, Citibank offers 20% off with a coupon.
6. Does vPost offer Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions?
vPost loves Black Friday and Cyber Monday! Be sure to get brand new promotions or promo codes during these shopping events. In the previous years, vPost users could enjoy such deals as 20% off shipping fees or first orders, 15% off US packages, and more. Stay tuned this year as well!
7. What should I do when my vPost coupon code doesn't work?
Here are a few reasons why your vPost promo code might not work.
- The coupon is expired - it sadly happens a lot. Try to check other promotions on Picodi Singapore.
- Increase the value of your cart to meet the minimum spend required and enjoy a chosen promotion.
- Some countries might be excluded from the offer - read terms and conditions once again.
- The code is misspelled. Make sure you are entering a right one.
8. How do vPost returns work?
All return requests must be done via your vPost account. And it is really easy! Log in and select a package you want to return. Click on the “Return Package” button. Then, upload the merchant’s Return Label and submit. The cost is S$6.50 only for return to merchants with a valid prepaid return label.