More info about Hotels Combined:
HotelsCombined was founded in 2005 and its headquarters are located in Sydney, Australia. HotelsCombined is an all-encompassing hotel searching website where users can access the best room prices from a variety of top travel sites all in one place.
On the HotelsCombined platform you can find a hotel room for every taste and budget. You can save up to 80% on hotel room rates in a worldwide scale. You can explore the world with the hottest deals in any corner of the world. Asia, Africa, Europe, Latin America & North America are all locations you can book hotel rooms that will accommodate your needs. When you look for a hotel via the HotelsCombined metasearch engine you can choose specific dates, star rating reviews, price, location & specific amenities. Through partnerships with numerous online travel agencies and hotel chains, HotelsCombined allows users to search and compare hotel rates in one search. It also provides an aggregated summary of hotel reviews and ratings from external sites.
Moreover, HotelsCombined operates in over 220 countries and 42 languages, handles over 120 different currencies and gathers more than 2 million deals from hundreds of booking sites and hotel chains. They've helped millions of travelers make the right accommodation decisions and they're ready to help you!
Hotels Combined Awards
In 2010, HotelsCombined won TRAVELtech "Website of the Year" and was named a finalist in the Telstra 2010 Business Awards. In the same year, it was awarded ninth place in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific Ranking, was named “Website of the Week” by the Daily Mail, and was declared one of the top 10 travel websites by guidebook author Arthur Frommer. In 2011, HotelsCombined was once more named one of the top 10 ranking Australian businesses in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Program. Also in 2011, the UK’s The Independent named HotelsCombined one of the best money-saving websites while Pauline Frommer named it a “terrific resource”. On 30 November 2013, at the World Travel Awards, HotelsCombined won the "World's Leading Hotel Comparison Website 2013". In 2014, HotelsCombined was named as the "World's Leading Hotel Price Comparison Site" for the second consecutive year at the World Travel Awards.
HotelsCombined has launched an application for iPads, iPhones and Android devices. The key features you can take advantage of by using the app are:
• Quickly and easily find hotels deals from all the top travel sites.
• Find cheap hotels near your current location in a click.
• Set price alerts and get notified if the price of your hotel price drops more than 10%.
• Found a hotel you love? Save it for later. Bookmark it with the heart button.
• View hotel deals in the currency of your choice.
• 100% ad free. No annoying clutter.
• Search hotels from the map.
• View images, unbiased descriptions and hotel reviews to make the best choice for you.
• Save your preferences across the app and website.
• Clear, easy-to-use interface, in your language.
• Filter by the accommodation type you are looking for including guest houses, apartments, hostels, motels, resorts and more!
• Members enjoy benefits such as the hottest daily hotel deals, exclusive rates, access to their searches across multiple devices and the ability to share lists with friends.
Find all the latest offers, coupon codes and promos from HotelsCombined here.