More about KFC:
Are you hungry? Would you like to eat a takeaway at home? Do you want to eat delicious, fabled chicken in one and only breadcrumbs? We have got something special for you! Check out KFC online delivery and enjoy the taste of a real American chicken known all over the world!
Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) is a chain of fast food restaurants specializing in fried chicken. The company was founded in 1930 in North Corbin, California and now is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. According to its’ sales, it’s the world’s second largest chain restaurant with almost 20,000 locations in 123 countries. KFC is owned by Yum! Brands, together with Pizza Hut and Taco Bell chains.
The founder of the chain was Harland Sanders who appears on the brand’s logo. Sanders saw the possibilities of franchising concept and he developed the chain of the most popular restaurant all around the world. KFC is responsible for popularizing chicken as a fast food and challenging the dominance of the hamburger.
As the first American chain restaurant, KFC opened its’ departments outside the United States: at first in Canada, the United Kingdom, Mexico, Jamaica and then all over the world. What’s interesting – in 1987 KFC became the first Western restaurant to open in China. Since then, the company expanded well and now China is the brand’s largest market. In terms of the Philippines, the first restaurant was opened in 1967.
The most popular and original food sold at KFC is pressure fried chicken seasoned with top secret Sanders’ recipe of 11 herbs and spices. Large portions of chicken are served in a cardboard “bucket” which has become a legendary feature of the brand.
How to order at KFC?
If you decided on ordering food from KFC, enter the website in your search engine. You’ll be asked to create your account. It’s easy – simply enter your details: name, surname, e-mail address and password. Are you logged in? Extra! Now you can start selecting delicious foods to be delivered straight to your door!
Select food, click on “+” button and add the selection to your cart! Then choose taste or extras, click “Add to Cart” and “Proceed to Checkout”! Fill in delivery and payment information and wait for the delivery!
What can I order at KFC?
Look at KFC menu and explore the vast possibilities of one of the most popular restaurants all over the world! Log in the website and you’ll be directed to menu page automatically. KFC menu offers: Bucket Meals, Fully Loaded, Individual Meals, Sandwiches, Snacks, Pasta, Krushers, Drinks and Extras. The selection is vast, but every hungry man will be satisfied.
Let’s see, what can we find in individual sections:
- Bucket Meals: here, you can find legendary KFC food: CHICKEN seasoned with top secret recipe! The section offers: Buckets of 5, 10, 15, 20, Regular Bucket Meal, and Streetwise Bucket Meal. The last two contains additional fixins and drinks of your choice. Prices start at ₱299.00!
- Fully Loaded: the selection of complete meals with prices starting at ₱84.00! Try KFC’s Duo Boxes, Zinger or Twister Fully Loaded Meal and Spaghetti w/Regular Shots Combo! Yummy!
- Individual Meals: this section offers Chicken Ala Carte and Chicken Meals. Here you’ll find Teriyaki Rice Bowl Meal, 1pc Chicken Meal or Flavor Shots Mushroom Gravy!
- Sandwiches: look for the best KFC’s sandwiches with delicious chicken! Classic Chicken Burgers, Zingers, Twisters! They are delicious and nutritious! Taste them and you’ll forget about hamburgers!
- Snacks: Funshots, Hotshots, Buckets of Fries, Chizza Meal, Famous Bowl with Brownie Combo! Choose your snack to complete your dish from KFC!
- Pasta: buy delicious Spaghetti and try it for ₱54.00!
- Krushers: the best dessert you can choose after KFC meal! Select from great flavors: Kookies N’ Kream, Rockin’ Road, Strawberry Lush, Mango Mania, or Chocolate! Taste joy with prices starting at ₱50.00!
- Drinks and Extras: complete your KFC dish with aditional drink or extras
Look for the promos and deals at Picodi! To get even more, check out KFC Philippines social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube!