We are looking for some analysis and excel passionate who will join our Marketing & Analysis Team!
- Analyzing network traffic and revenue in over 30 countries on 6 continents
- Analyzing the effectiveness of e-marketing campaigns of all picodi.com portals
- Analyzing e-commerce competition
- Creating market analyzes of each region
- Reporting key indicators and advising on their optimization
- Monitoring and analyzing current trends in e-commerce
What we expect
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Docs (especially Sheets)
- The ability to present reports in a clear way
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Good organization skills and accuracy in work
- An additional advantage will be: knowledge of Google Analytics, knowledge of SQL, knowledge of SEO/SEM/e-commerce and tools related to the analysis of internet business (e.g., SimilarWeb, Ahrefs)
Can't find a match? No problem.
You can still send us your resume at email@example.com
There are a lot of reasons that make working at Picodi special.
Fun events after hours
Games, parties, dinners and trips from time to time – we really believe in team spirit.
Only valuable projects
No boring tasks, no useless work that goes unnoticed. We simply don’t waste time here.
Picodi leaders will invest their time to help you rapidly develop your skills and reach a next level in your career.
Private health care, fresh fruits every other day, exclusive coupon codes… and even more such stuff in the future.
Flexible work hours
“Check in at 8:00 am. or else … ”
No. It’s also not what you can experience here.
No heavy corpo-like culture
Wondering about the dress code or how much space your box have?
Well, just forget it.