We are looking for an open-minded person who will join our Sales and Business Development team and will be responsible for contacts with our Russian and English speaking counterchecks.
- Promote business development opportunities in Russian Speaking Countries in the B2B area with global and regional partners
- Inbound & outbound sales within all sales funnel: generate new sales leads with the goal of creating more revenue for the company, follow up with leads on an ongoing basis
- Meet ambitious monthly and quarterly objectives defined by the company
- Act as Sales, Business development & marketing representative for key accounts and develop long-term relationships
- Liaise with the Content Marketing team to communicate opportunities and market requirements
- Create presentations, offers and other content that position Picodi to succeed with potential new partners
- Analyze market trends and advocate for new market opportunities
- Attend industry trade shows
- At least 1+ years of experience in sales or business development in B2B area is a must
- You have strong communication and presentation skills in Russian (C1/C2 level, verbal and written), and a very good level of English (at least B2)
- Natural communicator with good negotiating skills, excited to represent Picodi in the industry by engaging with shops, agencies, affiliate platform, and other e-commerce partners
- Highly analytical mind, curious to push himself to keep learning, and is confident about forming data-driven opinions
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with detail and accuracy
- Self-disciplined and target focussed but able to work in a team environment
- Highly persistent, comfortable with finding creative ways to engage prospective clients
- Demonstrates drive, passion and flexibility
- Works well under pressure
Can't find a match? No problem.
You can still send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a lot of reasons that make working at Picodi special.
Fun events after hours
Games, parties, dinners and trips from time to time – we really believe in team spirit.
Only valuable projects
No boring tasks, no useless work that goes unnoticed. We simply don’t waste time here.
Picodi leaders will invest their time to help you rapidly develop your skills and reach a next level in your career.
Private health care, fresh fruits every other day, exclusive coupon codes… and even more such stuff in the future.
Flexible work hours
“Check in at 8:00 am. or else … ”
No. It’s also not what you can experience here.
No heavy corpo-like culture
Wondering about the dress code or how much space your box have?
Well, just forget it.