We are looking for a person responsible for accounting in the company and reporting to the group.
- Responsibility for maintaining accounting books as well as CIT and VAT settlements - according to PSR,
- Responsibility for HR and payroll services,
- Reports to group by scheme - by MSR, IFRS,
- Monitoring and analysing accounting data and drawing up, reports and financial statements,
- Coordinating audits,
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the accounting department,
- Regular contact with banks/financial institutions on an ongoing basis.
What we expect
- Experience in working as an Accountant Manager,
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office (knowledge of accounting software - Optima is an advantage),
- English language min. C1,
- Proficiency in MSR, IFRS,
- Experience in direct cooperation with auditors,
- Qualified as an accountant.
Can't find a match? No problem.
You can still send us your resume at email@example.com
There are a lot of reasons that make working at Picodi special.
Fun events after hours
Games, parties, dinners and trips from time to time – we really believe in team spirit.
Only valuable projects
No boring tasks, no useless work that goes unnoticed. We simply don’t waste time here.
Picodi leaders will invest their time to help you rapidly develop your skills and reach a next level in your career.
Private health care, fresh fruits every other day, exclusive coupon codes… and even more such stuff in the future.
Flexible work hours
“Check in at 8:00 am. or else … ”
No. It’s also not what you can experience here.
No heavy corpo-like culture
Wondering about the dress code or how much space your box have?
Well, just forget it.